Every future has a past. And requires vision.
Alfred Scholpp founded H. + A. Scholpp in 1956. In the difficult economic environment of post-war Germany, the company helped people and businesses to transport heavy loads. Over time, the objects handled became bigger and heavier. Buildings, machinery and production processes became more complex, and so did customer requirements. SCHOLPP kept pace with the times by responding with new technology and services. Today, SCHOLPP provides all-round solutions for moving heavy loads, and installing and modernizing machines and equipment in almost every industry – nationally and internationally. Much has changed since our beginnings, but one thing has remained constant: our commitment to delivering benefits for our customers through technology and service.
60 years of SCHOLPP: A brief journey through time.
|1956||Founded by Alfred Scholpp|
|1970s||Rigging unit established, first lifting gantries developed for printing presses|
|Since 1992||International industrial installation operations expanded: Company expanded by establishing branches and subsidiaries and by acquiring companies, including in Saxony, Hesse, China, Malaysia and Spain. Diversification into other services such as electronics and end-to-end installation solutions|
|2006||SCHOLPP celebrates its 50th anniversary|
|2007||Workforce services division established with the TimeProfessionals brand|
|2008||Acquisition of SK Industrieservice GmbH, Freital|
|2011||Acquisition of the Grohmann division, ISM, Berlin|
|2012|| Acquisition of PTC PressEngineering GmbH, Oberhausen|
|2014|| Acquisition of the ProTec Group, Nuremberg, now SCHOLPP Montage GmbH, Service Division|
Acquisition of the business unit F.W. Neukirch Schwermontagen, Bremen
|2015|| Acquisition of Steinberg Transport und Montage GmbH, Berlin|
Acquisition of Bratz Engineering GmbH, Oberhausen, integration into PTC PressEngineering GmbH
Acquisition of techno system gmbh, Nordhorn
|2016||SCHOLPP celebrates its 60th anniversary|